
But I'm going to post this anyway. I am too excited to not write about this!
Well, my friend Tiffany, and I had the brilliant idea to host a talent show! We started out planning a small event with a couple booths for our little businesses. We also wanted to have a bake sale, and raffle, too.
Then, one day, Tiffany calls. She says that she talked to her mom about it, and they have a set date- August 24th. AAAAAAAAAACK!
We now have quite a lot to do, including telling everybody what their jobs are, making a curtain for the performance, making the prizes for the raffle, making things for the booths, working out where the booths are going to be, buying brownies for the bake sale, and things like that.
I am going to go crazy!
If you are my friend who lives close to me, or you are in my church group and want to come, comment and I can get you tickets [v.i.p.- $3.00 (if you are interested, comment and I can tell you what goes with that), adult-(11 and up) $2.00, child (10 and under) $1.00). If you want to enter, either talk to Tiffany, or talk to me, and I will send you to Tiff.
I think it is going to be really fun and I am quite excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment