Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm So Sick



And, no I am not talking about the song by Flyleaf. I am sick.
It started Sunday evening. I had a slight headache, and was a little bit dizzy. Then, I woke up at 4:15 the next morning, feeling very nauseous and even more dizzy. That day, I had, maybe, five naps! I was just so bored and tired while I was lying on the couch that there wasn't much else to do.
Last night, I woke up at three. I threw up, and had a fever of almost 103. I went back to sleep.
Now, at almost 10:00, I am feelin' great! I don't know why, or how, but I lost all of my former dizzyness! I feel good! Wahooooooooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as you have your health, what else do you need?

A lot of old people say that. Of course, you know that life is more than just being healthy. It's all about having cute puppies.

Mom Hansen