
Ok, so I said that Pillar was my favorite band. I really truly believed that they were, but now... it is Thousand Foot Krutch, a. k. a., TFK. They have totally awesome songs with totally awesome guitar riffs and totally awesome lyrics and totally awesome tunes. They are just an all-around totally awesome band, if you get what I'm saying. Maybe I'd better repeat that....
I think their best totally awesome songs are Rawkfist, Hit the Floor, Bounce, Supafly, Falls Apart, Hand Grenade, and Ordinary. They are all rockin' screamin' style, but this is the best music ever, right here!
I think their best totally awesome songs are Rawkfist, Hit the Floor, Bounce, Supafly, Falls Apart, Hand Grenade, and Ordinary. They are all rockin' screamin' style, but this is the best music ever, right here!
4 comments:
I love TFK! they are like my favorite band besides FF5. Have all their CD's, totally awesome band! Love them, love them, love them! Did you know they have a second band that started out as a side project? cuz i did not know that.
Yeah, I just learned that. I can't remember what it was called....
TFK is my favorite too, and will be forever and ever!
I would say that, but I said that with Skillet, and also Pillar. Believe it or not, Flyleaf is getting up there too!
Post a Comment