Hey there. Ok so the bubble wrap game... Anyways, I totally went all the way to Georiga with Nikki and our friend Aisha to see Pillar at Six Flags Over Georiga. I know, I can't believe it either. I fell victim to some not so harsh peer pressure. It was so awesome though. There was, I'm guessing, a new group Soul Cry, Stellar Kart and Barlow Girl who went on before them. I took some video and a few pictures to share with you whenever I get to see you again.
Woah! That sounds like so much fun! Although I am not a huge roller-coaster fan (I admit- I'm scared!), that still sounds really fun. I can't wait to see the pictures! Hope to see you soon! :)
2 comments:
Hey there. Ok so the bubble wrap game... Anyways, I totally went all the way to Georiga with Nikki and our friend Aisha to see Pillar at Six Flags Over Georiga. I know, I can't believe it either. I fell victim to some not so harsh peer pressure. It was so awesome though. There was, I'm guessing, a new group Soul Cry, Stellar Kart and Barlow Girl who went on before them. I took some video and a few pictures to share with you whenever I get to see you again.
Woah! That sounds like so much fun! Although I am not a huge roller-coaster fan (I admit- I'm scared!), that still sounds really fun. I can't wait to see the pictures! Hope to see you soon! :)
Post a Comment