Monday, September 8, 2008

80's Party!!!!!!!




A girl named Savannah, who is in our church group, just had her sweet 16 birthday party. She invited everybody, including meeeeee!!!!!!

She sent us an invitation saying to "dress like they did in the 80's." So I tried. I don't really know much about the 80's, all that I know is that the Cosby Show, and Napoleon Dynamite are both based in the 80's. And, they had awesome ponytails. Those are cool.

Anyway, I did my hair up to the side at the last minute. I wore a big shirt with a knot in the side, too. My pants weren't really 80's, but how am I to know? I just wore gauchos.

The other girl in the picture with me is one of my best friends. Her name is Tiffany, and she is awesome! When my family went to pick her up, she and I joked around about how she looked like a train conductor.

My dad wore some really short shorts with a colorful cloth belt, as you can see in the picture below. He also had dual sunglasses, one pair in his hair, and the other pair clipped on his shirt!


Mom wore her 80's dress. I can't remember why she got it, but it is definitely 80's. She also wore a big belt around it. I think that was cool! (Note- she frizzed her hair!)

The other people in the picture below are our friends. My dad works with Mr. Paul, and my mom hangs out with Mrs. Jeanine. They are both really nice and funny. I laughed and laughed when I saw Mr. Paul's costume!

After the party, I decided what I want to be this Halloween- a person from the 80's with a shirt that says, "I love the Cosby Show!"

1 comment:

Twilight_Fan said...

THat 80's party rocked!!! Oh remeber " You want to dance" !!! :) that guy was so funny!!! :)>~<