Today, I am not writing in Florida. I am typing this in Illinois!
I left for my short vacation yesterday (Sunday). I spent most of the day being cramped on a couple planes, and in a car. But, through all o' this, I still had fun! This is because, I had my Nintendo on the plane, also my iPod, and in the car, I had my dad, and Mc. Donald's. In the car, we had the music turned way up, and the sunroof open. We also had all of the windows open, which made the car feel like a convertible. But enough of the travel part of it. Let's get to the awesomely fun part.
Today, I woke up at about 6:00 Florida time. 5:00 Illinois time. I listened to Thousand Foot Krutch on my iPod, for about an hour, then got up and had a good breakfast- eggs, bacon, and a bagel with cream cheese (LOTS of it!). After breakfast- this is the best part of visiting Illinois- I drove my grantparents' golf cart! It is so much fun, and now I can back out of a garage, park it, and drive it without any supervision! That just plain rocks, doesn't it?
After I did that, I went out to pick blackberries! It was so much fun and TASTY too! I ate tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and... you get the picture. I also picked tons and tons and tons and tons and tons... yeah. I gave some to my great grandma, and I still have tons!
Tonight I am going to my cousins' house. They are on my mom's side, and I am only going on this trip with my dad, so we won't be able to stay very long, but who cares? I'll still be able to see them! Tomorrow, I am going out to lunch with my other grandpa and my step-grandma, Marie. I will update you on this tomorrow.
Note to all o' my friends who (hopefully) miss me-
I would say that I miss you, but it would be a lie, as I am having too much fun to think about anything else! Anyways, we will have to have a big sleepover when I get back!
I left for my short vacation yesterday (Sunday). I spent most of the day being cramped on a couple planes, and in a car. But, through all o' this, I still had fun! This is because, I had my Nintendo on the plane, also my iPod, and in the car, I had my dad, and Mc. Donald's. In the car, we had the music turned way up, and the sunroof open. We also had all of the windows open, which made the car feel like a convertible. But enough of the travel part of it. Let's get to the awesomely fun part.
Today, I woke up at about 6:00 Florida time. 5:00 Illinois time. I listened to Thousand Foot Krutch on my iPod, for about an hour, then got up and had a good breakfast- eggs, bacon, and a bagel with cream cheese (LOTS of it!). After breakfast- this is the best part of visiting Illinois- I drove my grantparents' golf cart! It is so much fun, and now I can back out of a garage, park it, and drive it without any supervision! That just plain rocks, doesn't it?
After I did that, I went out to pick blackberries! It was so much fun and TASTY too! I ate tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and... you get the picture. I also picked tons and tons and tons and tons and tons... yeah. I gave some to my great grandma, and I still have tons!
Tonight I am going to my cousins' house. They are on my mom's side, and I am only going on this trip with my dad, so we won't be able to stay very long, but who cares? I'll still be able to see them! Tomorrow, I am going out to lunch with my other grandpa and my step-grandma, Marie. I will update you on this tomorrow.
Note to all o' my friends who (hopefully) miss me-
I would say that I miss you, but it would be a lie, as I am having too much fun to think about anything else! Anyways, we will have to have a big sleepover when I get back!
3 comments:
Hi Sweets! Glad to talk to you tonight, and read your blog. I can't wait to see your new horse. I hope you have fun tomorrow! Hey, if you eat tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of blackberries, you might end up with a TEENSY tummy ache. I don't know. I'm not a doctor. But I think that's what a doctor would say. He'd say, "if you eat tons etc., you'll get a teensy tummy ache."
But I'm no doctor.
Love,
Mom
Hey! You know, I didn't have a stomach ache, but you are no doctor, so I can't say that you were wrong, exactly, but you were, but I can't say you were. Hmmmmm.....
Hey, I heard you got sick the day after eating TONS and TONS and TONS of blackberries... I'm no doctor, but... well... I think I TOLD YOU SO! : )
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment