I stayed up LATE last night. For me, of course. Most people stay up later, but I woke up early that morning, so I was ex-tra tired. It was about 10:00 my time (FL), but 9:00 IL time. I played my Nintendo until I almost fell asleep, and my eyes couldn't focus.
This morning I woke up at about 8 (my FL time again), and I started looking through the pictures that I had taken when I went to my cousins' house. That reminds me... I will give a brief description of what I did there.
When I got there, I played around in my cousin Victoria's room. I showed her my new model horse, and my iPod. She showed me hers. We laughed around, then went for a short bike ride. After that, we ate dinner- hamburgers, chips, and for me, ceaser salad with croutons. Very tasty, very tasty. When we had finished dinner, we jammed out to some rockin' Family Force 5 music. I suggested listening to Thousand Foot Krutch, but we somehow never got to do that. Well, after that, we took another bike ride to the park across the street. We played on the merry-go-round, making each other as dizzy as we could, then we went to these "pod" things. They were metal ufo shaped play ons, with ladders up into the center. There was a bridge in between the two. I named my pod the USS Enterprise, after the ship from Star Trek. Victoria named hers the S.A.L.A.D. Vegetable. When we were finished at the park, we rode our bikes around in her backyard until we went inside, took pictures of everybody, and got my stuff together for me to leave. It was so much fun!
Well, back to today. Five minutes after I woke up, we went out to breakfast at the South Side Cafe. I ordered two chocolate chip pancakes. They turned out to be plate sized. My dad helped me finish them.
Later, I will go out to lunch at the mall with my other grandpa, as mentioned before, in the last post. Wahoo!
I drove the golf cart around again. It was fun, as I am trusted to do it by myself, no supervision required!
I don't have much else to say, other than the fact that I have to leave for the airport at six am- IL time. I am not too excited about waking up that early, but at least it'll feel like seven!
When I get home tomorrow, I will update you on how the trip went, and how my luncheon went. You better be looking forward to it!
This morning I woke up at about 8 (my FL time again), and I started looking through the pictures that I had taken when I went to my cousins' house. That reminds me... I will give a brief description of what I did there.
When I got there, I played around in my cousin Victoria's room. I showed her my new model horse, and my iPod. She showed me hers. We laughed around, then went for a short bike ride. After that, we ate dinner- hamburgers, chips, and for me, ceaser salad with croutons. Very tasty, very tasty. When we had finished dinner, we jammed out to some rockin' Family Force 5 music. I suggested listening to Thousand Foot Krutch, but we somehow never got to do that. Well, after that, we took another bike ride to the park across the street. We played on the merry-go-round, making each other as dizzy as we could, then we went to these "pod" things. They were metal ufo shaped play ons, with ladders up into the center. There was a bridge in between the two. I named my pod the USS Enterprise, after the ship from Star Trek. Victoria named hers the S.A.L.A.D. Vegetable. When we were finished at the park, we rode our bikes around in her backyard until we went inside, took pictures of everybody, and got my stuff together for me to leave. It was so much fun!
Well, back to today. Five minutes after I woke up, we went out to breakfast at the South Side Cafe. I ordered two chocolate chip pancakes. They turned out to be plate sized. My dad helped me finish them.
Later, I will go out to lunch at the mall with my other grandpa, as mentioned before, in the last post. Wahoo!
I drove the golf cart around again. It was fun, as I am trusted to do it by myself, no supervision required!
I don't have much else to say, other than the fact that I have to leave for the airport at six am- IL time. I am not too excited about waking up that early, but at least it'll feel like seven!
When I get home tomorrow, I will update you on how the trip went, and how my luncheon went. You better be looking forward to it!
3 comments:
I am looking forward to it!
why did you not include the part of me showing off how i can play my guitar to ff5?! lol. and my stereo wouldn't work, that's why you never got to listen to tfk. it was acting broken.
Yes, it apparently doesn't like TFK, as it worked for Fam Force 5. Sheesh!
And the reason that I didn't put in the part about you playing an acoustic to an ELECTRIC song was because it sounded horrible (no offense, acoustic does not sound good when used with crunk style music...)!
Post a Comment