Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall!!!!!!!



Everybody needs just a little variety in something once in a while. Now, the change is in the seasons. Wahoo- it's fall!


I have noticed that even though summer has just left, I can already feel the change in the air! It is really nice out now, and I just love hangin' and messin' with pals around the 'hood.


Yesterday, I went out with my friend Tiffany to get some pop out of the vending machine at the park across from my house. We ended up playing a two-player game of tag, swinging as high as we could to make the swingset cherry-bump, and scootering around at high speed. Funfun!


I was thinking that I can't wait for winter, but I guess I'd better enjoy autumn, as this is the only autumn that will be in '08, with me as 11 years old. Of course, there will be other falls, but by then, I'll be older. I am really learning to enjoy life as it comes, and not anticipate things like a dentist appointment in January. I only want to take events as they come, good or bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY you!!!!

penguin person said...

I love fall but I like winter more. Luckily we got one of those cinnamon brooms from Publix and it smells just like Christmas. yay Christmas!!!!!!