
Lately I cannot stop doing some things. 80's things in particular.
I am a wholehearted Cosby Show addict. It is one of the two TV shows that I watch, and I barely watch the other- Star Trek. My dad says that show is genius and I agree. My favorite charachters are Theo and Kenny. Kenny rocks.
I have also begun listening to the band Duran Duran. The best song of theirs is Come Undone, which has a cool "Jake-y" feel to it. Summarization for all you "kids"- Duran Duran is worth listening to. Even if it is for "old people." :)
One more 80's band worth listening to is the Bangles. I have heard their song "Walk Like an Egyptian" for a long time. I like it a lot, so much in fact, that I made a dance to it. I bet you can guess how we walked across the stage.....
6 comments:
I love the 80's and anyways I do not care Duran Duran is cool but not cool enough
HELLO!!!!!!!
Tater Tot, you know that Duran Duran rocks your socks off you just don't want to admit it.
Yup, that's right Tater Tot.
Sheesh.....
Oh my gosh, Julia!! Duran Duran was my FAV band when i was a teen! Also love the Bangles. Walk Like and Egyptian will now be in my head all day!
Really? I have only heard a couple of their songs, but they are all awesome. I like, Rio, Come Undone, and Ordinary World best. Ordinary World reminds me of driving to the beach in the convertible.
Post a Comment