Saturday, October 18, 2008

Flea Market Montgomery

Before you read this post, watch the videos, ok?

There. Good. The video on the top is THE BEST commercial ever! "Hey, hey, let's dance!" I thinkin' that line has never, ever been in a commercial before. Anyway, my dad was playing this on WayFM years ago (I know that I am incredibly late on this, but I was just reading his old posts on his blog so I decided to write about this), and the guy in it actually called him! His name is Sammy Stevens, and I think he's awesome.

The second video is one of Family Force 5 visiting that VERY FLEA MARKET!!!!!!! They even talk to Sammy, get some grills, and play guitar! I think that is so funny. Anyways, that is all that I could think to write about this subject, so yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S FAMILY FORCE 5'S REALLY REAL SHOW 12!!! one of my favorites. i'm so sad they stopped making them.