Saturday, October 18, 2008

WayFest!


Here in Florida, we have a concert called WayFest! It is a huge, all-day thing with multiple bands. Since my dad works for the company that is putting it on, I get V.I.P. stuff, like meeting the bands and getting lunch and dinner (fried fish, potato salad, burgers, stuff like that) in the V.I.P. tent. I also get one extra free ticket with all of that to give to a friend. Funfun!

This picture was taken from the side of the stage as John Cooper of Skillet rocked out last November. I was sitting far, far away on the grass, probably throwing up my glow stick and catching it as I ran around playing tag with friends. Last year was so much fun, as Skillet, Pillar, Superchick, Group 1 Crew, Inhabited, and the Afters were there.

This year we have Superchick (again- hmph), Family Force 5, Relient K, Stellar Kart, and somebody else- I forgot who it is. My friends later are probably going to be like, "How could you have forgotten so and so? That is one of your favorite bands!" Of course it isn't Flyleaf or TFK, which is too bad.

My dream concert would be Flyleaf, Thousand Foot Krutch, Pillar, Skillet, U2, Family Force 5, tobyMac, and Beckah Shae. Comment and share what yours would be- I'm interested!
ps- I remembered the artist that I had forgotten! Can you believe it, but I forgot tobyMac!!!!

No comments: