
One of them would be- you guessed it- politics! I have never really been "into" politics, as is expected by the majority of normal people.
There is one thing that I know for sure. I am backing McCain. Of course I can't vote for him, but I did try to put a sign that said "McCain- Palin" on it. (I say "try" because the signs kept flapping around so I gave up. You can call me patriotic!)
One of the reasons that I am not rooting for Obama is that obviously, I just follow in my parent's footsteps with this kind of stuff. Another reason is this:
Have you heard of the United Nations? If you don't know what they are, they are kind of like a "mommy" group of countries that try to solve problems between warring countries. Woodrow Wilson started this when he was President. Anyway, Obama believes that before we (America) protect ourselves, we should ask the UN. Well, the United Nations is also a group of countries that hates us and wants us destroyed. See the problem? I do!
So that's really why I am rooting for McCain. I also have an opinion on abortion, but I shall not start talking about that because I have a different opinion from my friend Tiffany, and I do not want to start an argument with her.
1 comment:
I agree.
Post a Comment