Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brrrrr! I'm cooooolddd!!!!!



This is a picture of me in my "winter" attire. All the Midwesterners are probably laughing at me right now as this is actually called "summer" attire up north. :)

Anyway, this week we have been caught in the middle of a cold front! It's very dry and static-y, and did I mention...cold?

This morning I was out with the dogs. My hands were numb, and my nose was red! It was 50 degrees. Today I heard something like that set a record or whatever, but I'm not sure. Yesterday's high will be the lowest of this week- 72 degrees! Today's was higher- 74. Thankfully, we're warming up soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we wouldn't be warming up it isn't fair. :( I love this weather!!!!!! At soccer practice the other day my ball was so cold it was awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! you call 50 cold?! its not even winter yet and when i walked to school the other day it was 26! i miss summer ):

julia said...

You just had to burst my bubble, didn't you?