Monday, October 13, 2008

My Birthday! (Again)



Last week, on Wednesday (October 8), was my 12th birthday. So, I guess you could say that I'm a teen now that I'm in my 13th year. Ha ha!

Of course no kid my age could possibly write about a birthday without stating what they got. I will summarize briefly:
  • I got a model horse from my grandparents!
  • I got $25 from my other grandparents (wow)!
  • From my grandpa, $5!
  • A horse encyclopedia from my friends Hannah and Sarah (I read it every day)!
  • Some Reese's peanut butter cups and a new Nintendo DS game -Cooking Mama- from Rebekah!
  • A pillow (hand made) and a blue stuffed penguin from Tiffany!
  • A cool new outfit- blue shirt, awesome comfy shorts, and brown-and-blue hoodie from my parents (also socks!)
  • A bike chain, indicating what else I was going to get from my parents..... A bike (blue, shiny, comfortable, all-around-perfect)!

If I have forgotten anything, pardon me. It doesn't mean that I have forgotten you! And, to answer that question that I know all of you have been asking- no. This does not count as a thank-you card. I will send them in (hopefully) due time.

Thank you so much, guys! I love my gifts, and my cards! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad!! i didn't send you a gift!!! shame on me,well anyways happy late birthday again!!haha!!

Anonymous said...

happy very late birthday!

Anonymous said...

Time to write some thank-you notes... : )