Friday, October 3, 2008

My Birthday!


I was going to write this post next week, but because I am so excited, I decided to write it today. Even if I'm going to write another. My birthday is October 8! I am sosososososo excited!

The day before, I am going to go out to lunch with my dad at my favorite restaurant- Sweet Tomatoes. The reason that we are going to go prior to my birthday is since I'm going to be 12, I will be a so called "child" and will not be eligable for the "children's discount." Shoot. The price goes up four dollars for admission* when I turn twelve, so I am enjoying kiddom while I can!

I will write another post on my birthday next Wednesday (which is the day) saying that it is my birthday and yadayadayada.

(Singing- getting softer and softer) "It's almost my birthday! It's almost my birthday! Weehoooooooo!!!!!!!"

*- I said admission because Sweet Tomatoes is an all-you-can-eat buffet. Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday 2 u!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your birthday is the same as Gryffin's!!! Happy birthday!