Thursday, October 2, 2008

Facebook

Why must Facebook torture me???


Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that I am not old enough to have a Facebook page yet. And I know that I have endured 11 whole years without really wanting one, but now my mom has a page, my dad has a page, my brother has a page, my brother's friends have pages, my friends have pages... sheesh.


You know what us young people need to do? We need to make our own website like that, and we shall call it, "The Revenge of the Young People Who Can't Go On Facebook." We will have awesome features like being able to write on each others pages- wait! Facebook already has that. Hmmm... maybe we could make our own quizzes! Shoot. Facebook has that too. You know, why don't we make it so that we can have our own little virtual racecars, and we can upgrade them, then race with them! No other website can possibly have that! Except for- Facebook. Augh!

It is going to be a long and hard two years for me... waiting... waiting... to be 14 years old- the age of Facebook, the age when life really starts.

4 comments:

penguin person said...

ok i really want a facebook to but you cant say that life starts once you get one hehehehehehehehe (lol)

Anonymous said...

oh I used to know how you feel!!! but not anymore, now i have a facebook AND myspace. Be patient though, there are reasons that there's age limitations other than just to torture young people.

Anonymous said...

it's is so messed up that you have to be 14 i mean uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!hahahaha!!!!

Christine said...

I am patiently awaiting the day I will have facebook too...