Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Drama Group

In the last post I wrote, I told all about my drama group. I just decided to add some pictures with that, as the very Friday that I wrote that post, we had Drama.

Now, in the first picture, we are a fairy family, and in the second, we are a pride of lions. I am in the purple tie-dye shirt. My bro, Justice, is in the orange shirt, Tiff is in the dark blue Abercrombie shirt, Jonathan is in the black tee-shirt, Josh is in the black tank top, Rebekah is in the blue tank top, Hannah is in the bright blue shirt, and Jackson is the small person that looks like he's shooting the camera. I don't know why he thinks that looks like he's a fairy, but I guess he does!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson was pretending to have a wand remember. (gosh Teasue do you remember anything jk) :)