Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween!



This year, I am going as an 80's person. I will do my hair in a side ponytail, have a big shirt with a knot tied in it that says, "I love the Cosby Show," but I don't know what to do for pants!!! I need help badly with that.

My friend Tiff who is mentioned in the last two posts, is going to go as an 80's person, too. She hasn't told me exactly what she's going to wear yet though. Come on, Tiffany!

My other friend Rebekah is going as a conjoined twin with her friend Maddie. Oh my. I believe that they are going to get a really big shirt, and fit both of them into it, and sew some pants together. It would be really hard to trick-or-treat in that getup though!

I don't know what Hannah is going to be for Halloween, but I know what her sister, Sarah is going to be- a cowgirl! This year is the second time that she's gone trick-or-treating, or so I think.

I hope it doesn't rain this year! For the past two years, we have had torrential rain on Halloween night. I have detailed it in some of my REALLY old posts, like the one with a picture of me in a MP-Me costume. See, I like it when God waters the earth and stuff like that, but why on Halloween? I think I'm going to pray for it to not rain. Actually... now that I think of it, I will pray for it to rain, but not to thunderstorm! That is because these last two years have been exceptionally fun.

Of course, both of those years I had something to shield me from the rain with- year one: a huge poster board thing in front of my face, so all I had to do was bend over backward, kind of limbo-y. Year two- a cowgirl hat. I was supposed to be a bandit, but I turned out looking like a fashionista. Shoot! At least when I wore the too-small-for-me-it's-children's-size hat, Josh said that I looked like Calamity Jane. Score!

About two years ago, when I still lived in my old house, I was doing some neighborhood trick-or-treating before going to my friend's neighborhood, and guess what? One family had put out a huge cauldron of KING SIZE candy bars! I got a Butterfinger as long as my forearm! Wow. Those were the good old days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited it is tomorrow!!!!!! yayayaya!!!!! For your pants if you need them I have some leggings that would fit you.