
My friend Rebekah is devastated, for one reason. Her favorite band (my former fave, before TFK), Pillar, is losing their guitarist and drummer. I have no idea as to why this came so fast, and why they both left at the same time, but I feel sorry for her.
Of course I can't hear that news without thinking "Yes! TFK isn't in that situation, too!" Actually, they might be next. My former, former favorite band, Skillet, lost there drummer, Lori Peters. They replaced her with Jen Ledger. Next, my former fave, Pillar, is losing their drummer and guitarist. Aaaaa! TFK is next!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
It really is tragic. Mostly because the drummer he was so cool. Plus he scared us. That was the best part.
TFK isn't next, they already lost somebody a long time ago. so they were the first ones, nothing to worry about now. but man, i'm bummed about pillar loosing them.
Serious?!? Wow, I didn't know that! I guess you could call me a relatively new fan of TFK, but I am greatful that they aren't next!
it does suck that pillar lost their drummer. at least like kaitlyn said TFK isn't next!!
Post a Comment