

My friend Rebekah and I have a club called the Reckless Youth. It has pretty much the best club name in the galaxy.
In this club, we just kind of mess around. We have a fort in the "fort country" that I wrote about a while ago. We have a small business going with that country thing- we make brooms! Funfun! It actually is quite fun as we listen to awesome music by Red (on her mp3 mini-stereo that can hook up to my iPod) while we hang in the woods making brooms.
What we also do is explore, hang out at the park across from the middle school which is across from my house (which is across from the street, which is across from a fence...), and go to vending machines to purchase pops. It is very fun to be a Reckless Youth.
I put all up all these pictures on this one post because I also put up a poll asking which one you like the best. Please vote! Personally, I like the chess one best, but Rebekah likes the sunset one. The RockBand pic was just for fun, but the poll still has the option to vote for that one.
ps- To those whom I have clubs with other than Rebekah- The reason that I put a post up on this club, and this one only, is because it is the only one with pictures. We can make pictures soon!
2 comments:
you make me laugh. =D sorry, but what does a chess board have to do with reckless youth? then again, what does a palm tree have to do with reckless youth either?
our club rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment