Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update on My Awesomely Awesome Life (Pictures Included!)



Ok, I will tell you now, all of these pictures are of me, or taken by me.
As most everyone who has met me before knows, my birthday was very recent- October 8th in fact. So, here, I have included some... pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the other pictures (actually only two) are of the things around my house. The palm tree with the sunset is behind my place where I play with friends. The awesomely awesome lights are on my patio. Last night, we opened the sliding glass doors to a really nice evening, switched those lights on, turned on some music, and chilled. I played with my new found racket ball that I named Johnny Doe. It was purely cool.

Lately, as I have described in my last post, I haven't been doing much. Of course that excludes my birthday, and my dad's, too. And having two sleepovers on the same weekend.

Today, we have the windows open to a really nice and cool breeze. It is a bit humid, but that's really hard to notice when it is so beautiful out. I feel sorry for the people up in IL who can't experience today with me. Haha- too bad! :)

I have to go make lunch since it is almost 1:00. I'll hopefully post tomorrow.





2 comments:

Christine said...

Lucky! You can take awesome pics right out your back door!

Anonymous said...

haha!!very funny about the Illinois thing!!! bo Illinois bo Illinois!!!haha!!!i want to come to florida!!ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!(sigh)hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!haha!!!goodbye!!!