
My normal blog readers will know by my posts that I moved to a new house a couple months ago. I have explored considerably since then, and found my community park, literally in my own neighborhood!
It's got four swings, a playground with slides, a racquetball court (is that how you spell racquetball? I'm not sure...), a skate park, tennis courts, AND two hockey rinks! Oh- and a bonus! VENDING MACHINES!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and my friends love to ride our bikes in the hockey rinks because we devised "events" for all of our clubs to compete in, and we like to practice. Then, we go to the vending machines, grab a Gatorade or Dr.Pepper, and eat a "snack" a.k.a. "candy." After that, we swing for a while, then ride our bikes around the whole park (it's a pretty small park, so that isn't much of a feat). When we're done with that, we normally find out that it's time to go home and moan loudly. Then we proceed to mount our bikes once more and ride, slowly and sadly, home.
1 comment:
It is cool
Post a Comment