
I have started a class on Florida Virtual School! It's the keyboarding class. My teacher is really nice, and I talk to her on the phone every month. Suprisingly, she's from Georgia!
I have actually been at this class for a while now, and am in Module 3 of 4. I should be done with the whole course around the beginning of December.
I am supposed to write a big paper about Chess! Actually, it is supposed to be about my favorite game, but I just chose Chess because it has an extremely interesting history. I would post the report on here, but two reasons stop me from doing just that. (1). I am not done with it yet. (2). It would bore you out of your mind. We can't have that.
My highest typing speed is faster than my teacher's! I proudly present you..... 94 gross words per minute!!!!!!! I get impatient with my poor friends who can't type as fast as me, which is kind of sad because no one can (at least in my age group and the ones that I know). Not bragging, or anything. :) Tell me if you can get faster!
3 comments:
wow, good job on the typing! my average GWAM is like 40. your more that twice as fast as me!
I'm at about hmmm...40 or 50 wpm, but now I will be trying to speed up to get even with you. (I have a little issue with competitiveness!)
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa you will never be able to catch meeee!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :)
Sorry, but it's true.
Post a Comment