Sunday, November 2, 2008

Winner of the World's Ugliest Dog Contest

I was watching Animal Cops on Animal Planet last night. Me and my mom had just been cruising the channels, looking for something to watch (we didn't have any good Cosby Shows recorded), when we found that. It was cute while it lasted, but unfortunately, we had tuned in right as it was ending.

The next program on was the World's Ugliest Dog Competition. Suprisingly, someone had entered a really cute teacup Chihuahua! I liked that dog a lot, but I knew it wasn't going to win since it was too adorable. There was another dog that I was rooting for, but I forgot the name. It had a double mohawk down it's back, and the face was half white half grey. That dog came in second place.

The first place winner was Gus (pictured). He has three legs, one eye, and a bunch of spots on his furless body. I have to admit, he is uglier than that other dog that I was rooting for. He lost his leg because he had cancer on it and if surgeons didn't amputate it, the cancer would be fatal.

Almost all of the dogs entered in the contest had skin like him. Gross! :()







No comments: