Okay, so this last Saturday, I knew that I was coming down with a sickness of some sort. That evening, I felt really bad, and on Sunday, worse.
On Monday, I felt really bad (headache, sore throaght, husky voice, awful cough).
Then, today, I woke up and said to myself, "I am not going to be sick today. I am NOT. I am going to treat my body like it is not sick at all."
It WORKED! Of course I would not reccommend this for anybody who is so sick that they have to stay in bed, but it worked wonders for me. Right now, I don't even have a cough! This time yesterday, I was lying on the couch wondering when someone would walk in front of me so I could be entertained for a couple seconds. Today, I'm writing a blog post!
Now, I am totally not saying that I have the same amount of sickness as I did yesterday. It might just be by mere coincidence that I chose the day that I get better to say that I was not going to be sick that day. I'm feeling better though, and I'm HAPPY! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment