Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm really getting fed up with this. (And, I'm pretty sure that this is a picture of Hannah Montana. Tell me if I'm wrong.)


Miley Cyrus (a.k.a. Hannah Montana) started out... when? I know it was sometime around 2006, maybe. I am not a Disney Channel fan, so how am I to know?

By all the merchandise.

I could just ask myself, "Okay, so when did all the merchandise start coming out?" The problem is.... I have no idea whatsoever.

So, if I don't watch Disney Channel, why am I so sick of Hannah Montana? Because she's getting into everything! Shirts, pants, radios, walkie-talkies, guitars, her name is on every-single-thing that you can think of! Even if I guess "toaster" I'll probably find a Hannah Montana toaster at Sears.

Nothing against my small friends, here, but Hannah Montana merchandise is driving me nutso. Go ahead and wear your HM heart-shaped earrings. I don't care. They're covered up by your hair, anyway. Go ahead- decorate your room with a gigantic Hannah Montana bedspread, TV, and radio. As long as you don't care if I just get a little bit sicker of HM after I see it.

I've watched Miley Cyrus's TV show once. It was alright. They didn't do bad stuff, and it all got right in the end. It's just that the show is not my style. I don't see how anyone could be as crazy about it as some people are. Her music is alright. Not very lyrically awesome (like Thousand Foot Krutch), but the tunes and beats are normally pretty catchy.

Trust me, Miley Cyrus is going to ruin her life one day. Just like most of the Disney Channel superstars, she's going to make a huge mistake, and keep making them for years. She already has made a big mistake, which I'm not going to explain because some of the readers on here.

I would never want to be as famous as Miley Cyrus. It might be fun for a little while, but then it would just make me feel spoiled. I hate feeling spoiled!

So, what's my point? Well, it is thus: Miley Cyrus better get out of all these products (note- I'm not saying she has to get off TV), or my mind will leave me completely.

Now, don't even get me started on the Jonas Brothers.....

3 comments:

rockergirl789 said...

uuuuuuuuuggggggggh!!!!!!!I know she is on EVERYTHING!!!!! I have a friend that has got on my nerves all year and last year!!!! Don't get me wrong she is a great friend but she is TOO crazy about HM!!!! You don't even want to see her room's walls!!! the JB aren't as bad but they are all very anoyying.I can understand if you, me, and other people do lose their minds literally!!!! :) TFK rocks ( but Skillet is better still!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehejhehehehehehehehehehehe!!!) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Christine said...

AMEN. Did you know you can even buy a life-size cardboard statue of HM?

Daughter of Eve said...

Goodness!!! Yeah, I am SO sick of her on EVERYTHING too!!!!!!! Hannah Montana shirts, backpacks, folders, sheets, EVERYTHING! And, thank you for not getting started on the Jonas Brothers! ;D Now, if you got started on RSJ's brothers, I wouldn't mind, unless you said anything bad... ;D I know you don't love RSJ, but can't you at least LIKE her??? I don't know how anyone wouldn't. But then, you probably don't know how anyone could not like TKF... ;D