Monday, December 15, 2008

Sorry but I don't have much to post about.

I will write whatever I feel like, I guess. There is a lot of stuff that I would love to write here, but they are all secrets, either Christmas, or non-Christmas. Hmmm..... Weaalll.....



My friends got a new puppy! :) That's something exciting to write about! He's an eight-week-old Miniature Schnauzer. His name is Snickers, and I call him "Mr. Nickers." I say it in a really cute voice, but obviously you cannot hear that. Anyway, he's black with white legs and black shaggy paws. He's about eight or nine inches total, and he's SO CUTE!!! He'll get all riled-up when you play tug of war with him and sometimes even flip over! He'll whine really cute too when he's in his gigantuan-for-him cage.

Anyway, I have to work on another post, so I shall do that now.

Toodleoo!

No comments: