Monday, December 1, 2008

Update on my Awesomely Exciting and Sometimes Chaotic Life

I don't really have much to write about right now, so I will just write what I feel like.



This week, I haven't had any school (Thanksgiving week). That was nice. The reason why is that my Grandpa was visiting for the beginning part of the week, and then we just took the rest off. One could say that it was because of Thanksgiving, but we took off the whole week. Awesome!



I have been pretty bored lately, so I just take the digital camera around the neighborhood and snap some neat-o shots. At least I think they are neat-o.... Anyway, I had fun doing that.

Right as I am writing, Venus, Jupiter, and the Moon are lined up just right so that they form a "triangle." I got some extremely blurry pictures on the digital camera (it wasn't exactly made for space photography- more for family reunions and dumb, boring stuff like that). I will post them if at least one person comments and says they want to see it. Trust me, they're bad! My bro, Justice says that the triangle thingy won't happen again until sometime around 2050. AD. Hopefully, I'll be alive still to see it. What, will I be... 53?

By the way, I figured out that the day that I turn 100 years old will be a Monday. Awesome, huh? My mom's cell phone has a calendar that goes forward really far in time. It's really neat. I will turn 100 in... 2096. So I believe. Unless 1996 + 100 = "something else." :)

Just now my mom asked me if "Arwen left her mushroom in there". What she really said was, "Did Arfy leave her mushroom in there?" What???? She repeated: "Did... Arfy... leave... her... mushroom... in... there?"
"Mom, I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about." (By the way, she was cutting up mushrooms.)
She explained, saying that I need to piece things together on my own. I guess I should have, as it was kinda obvious that she dropped a mushroom on the floor and my dog Arwen had "gotten" it.
"Ohhhhhhh! Now I get it!" I finally realized what she was talking about.
That was kind of odd.

Sorry if I'm boring you with my rambling on and on, but it won't stop until I've had my fill of typing. Sheesh.

Anyway, I have been getting better and better with HTML. On this website (by the way, I just made that link by hand with no shortcuts) I can make layouts! It's SO MUCH FUUUN!!! I can change the background color, text color, put up a picture, center everything, and add banners and the like. I can make a simple layout in less than 10 minutes. :)

One day last week (I can't remember which), my family and Grandpa with his wife, Mrs. Marie, went to a French restaurant next to a yacht club's marina. We ate outdoors and watched the caretakers clean the gigantuanormouslyfacinstunning (I made that word up) boats 'till they were polished to sparkly perfection. I ordered what a person would normally order at a French restaurant: a hamburger and fries! The hamburger was HUGE: CD sized, in fact! I ate it ALL. The fries were the best part though. They were literally melt-in-your-mouth, just-crunchy-enough-without-being-too-firm-or-too-soggy, and almost-buttery-but-not-too-buttery! Ahhh... those were the best fries that I have EVER eaten! :)

When we were done with lunch, we walked down to the end of the marina, to the river. There, where the boardwalk path stopped, we found a quiet, white sand beach. It wasn't too big, about 15 meters long. It had a sign that said for no one to be on that shore, but we went on anyway. It was freezing cold to wade in, but I got used to it in due time, and had fun splashing around in water up to my knees.

I would write more, but Dad has to use the computer....



















No comments: