Thursday, December 4, 2008

While I Think of What to Post, Entertain Yourselves With Awesomeness

I have no idea as to what to post, so while I figure that out, watch these videos, and, maybe, follow the blog links coming up later in the post. :)

Here they are:

The Precious Penguin

Middle Years

Laster&Co.

The HAPPY HORSE

Letters from Kamp Krusty

Sir William's Trek

Virtual Horse Ranch

Seremela Website Design

Don't worry, all these sites are G-rated. Seremela website design is a really fun website that I learned the majority of my HTML on. Although some of the codes described are really only long versions of other, easier codes, they still work.

Virtual Horse Ranch is addictive! Beware! It is a multiplayer game that has people from all over the world playing it at all hours, so it could have you doing the latter! :)

Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seremela is pretty cool. I will be spending a lot of my future computer time on there... M