I just finished the Anne of Green Gables series for the 3rd (or is it the 4th?) time. I am reading a book called Bloomability right now, but it is in large print, and those books go FAST with me.
Does anybody have a suggestion?
Books I have already read:
Wrinkle in Time
Black Stallion
Narnia
'Til We Have Faces (Awesome book by C.S. Lewis, but not for most people my age. Not all of it's very "good".)
The Phantom Stallion series
Harry Potter
I know I have read a bunch more, but those are all that I can think of. Maybe I should list all the books I read when I was little..... (Ha ha, just kidding, I would never subject any one of my readers to that kind of extreme boredom.)
I need suggestions!
6 comments:
well i read this book called Eragon. It is a fantasy book with dragons and stuff. when i started reading it i thought i would not like it cause it is that kind of fantasy with dragons and stuff and i only started reading it because my friend Mary said it was really good but now i looooooooove it!!! I can not wait for the 4th book to come out!!!You should read it too but if you do be patient in the beginning of the book because it is boring for about 5 chapters but keep reading it it is reeeeeeeaaaaaaallly gooooooood!!!!!:)
Here's a list:
Betsy and the Emperor
The Railway Children
Old Fashioned Girl
Eight Cousins
The Endless Steppe
Anything by Roald Dahl- he is really funny!
Baby Island
Stepping Heavenward
Pollyanna
Emily of the New Moon (written by L.M. Montgomery!!!!)
View from Saturday
From the Mixed Up Files of Basil E. Frankweiler
Enjoy!
If you liked A Wrinkle In Time then you should read the sequel: A Wind In the Door. It is really good I am almost done with it.
you should try the hobbit and then the lord of the ring series. i like it and i think you might like it too.
love,
hannah e.
Actually, I did read the Wind in the Door, and, ironically, HATED it! :) I just didn't really get the story. All of a sudden they were kinda in a wierd land with that Mitochondria or whatever and Mr. Jenkins and it was wierd. I did not "get" the climax.
You might like The Tower of Geburah series by John White. Or Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix.
Steven
Post a Comment