Sunday, January 18, 2009

This is getting quite annoying.

Most of my friends know this. But, hopefully, not all of them do. Anyway, if you do know this, please don't ditch this post because I have added something new to the list.

I will explain:

Whenever I read a book, most of the time my favorite character ends up dying. Or disappearing. Or something terrible.

I have had so many favorite characters die that I have enough to make a full list of them. Even the businesses that I like have been swallowed up. Example- I loved Adelphia, and then what happened? Comcast bought Adelphia so now Adelphia doesn't exist anymore.

AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Here's the list:

  • Walter Blythe dies in the 8th book of the Anne of Green Gables series, Rilla of Ingleside.


  • Proginoskes disappears at the end of A Wind in the Door.


  • The old turtle dude from Kung-Fu Panda dies in a frenzy of flying flower petals.


  • My favorite drug store, Eckerd, was bought by CVS Pharmacy, so Eckerd does not exist anymore.

  • The thing that I said about Adelphia and Comcast. What really stinks is that Comcast has horrible service!!!

  • The drummer from Skillet (my favorite person from that band) left the band.

  • The Fox from the movie the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe dies (at least for a little while) when the White Witch points her wand at him and turns him to stone.

That's all that I can think of right now. Oh! I just thought of one more! My favorite minivan got crashed and was totaled! We had to get a new van, so now the old one is gone!

Of course I am being hopelessly pessimistic here, but this has been going on for TOO LONG! It needs to stop!!!!!

3 comments:

penguin person said...

COMCAST DOES NOT HAVE TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!! o.k. sorry but stop complaining and find a book that nobody dies in. Like A Wind in the Door.

julia said...

Did you not see that Proginoskes (my favorite character) disappeared at the end????

Christine said...

I haven't read that Rilla book yet. You gave it away! Wah! Aw, I feel so bad for you. Not really. ;D Anyway, I agree with you. Insight also sold out to comcast and I'm not even capitalizing comcast cuz they stink.