Friday, January 9, 2009

My New Favorite Board Game

When my cousins and grandparents were visiting this past week, Justice taught me and them how to play an intense board game called Diplomacy.

The gist of the game is to take over the whole board (the board is a map of Europe) by conquering all the other players. It takes hours to complete a full game, but even if I don't finish it, I still have a blast!

I just wanted to write that since I had nothing else to write about.

Ps- I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the title of this post, but I want to say it anyway. I am reading the book Pagan Christianity, and it's really good! I will post some thoughts about it when I'm done, unless I have only read the easy part and the next half of the book is complicated beyond human comprehension.

No comments: