Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Me: Update on My Life

Since I haven't been on Blogger lately, I thought a good "life-update" would be in order.

  • I just got a Facebook and am enjoying it immensely.
  • I am finally winning one of my games (With pretty much no advice from anybody) on http://www.playdiplomacy.com. Woot-woot!
  • I am pretty excited about the fact that the Lead Casket (the band I'm in) will be having it's first concert pretty soon (hopefully).
  • I have realized that fun is.... yelling "HOMESCHOOL ROCKS" in front of the middle school outside my house.
  • I am actually improving with my photography skillz! If you want to see lots of my pictures, go to http://www.teapot-sue.blogspot.com. It's a blog called Creative Me where I post lots of my pics. The pictures that I took this evening will soon be up there.
  • My daddy is in Nashville! I miss him a LOT and I want to be in Nashville with him.
  • Actually, I won't be seeing either of my parents much this and next week. This week (as I just said) my dad is gone on a business trip, and next week, both my parents are going on the Music Boat Cruise. Shux.
  • I recently went to a birthday party where we watched Princess Bride. I say, "Step over Edward Cullen- Wesley from Princess Bride is WAY better than you!"

2 comments:

justin said...

where is your concert? i thought u guys only had one song? unless u wrote more.

julia said...

Ah, our concert is going to be at a church in Lake Worth, I think. We are going to do four songs, Escape from Reason by the O.C. Supertones, In the Light by DCTalk, All Around Me by Flyleaf, and the song that the boys wrote called Fools' Pyrite. It's awesome.