Monday, April 27, 2009

Princess Bride: The Epitome of Awesome

As described in the last post that I published, I recently watched the Princess Bride once more. Already my favorite movie, it could only get awesomer. The Princess Bride is chock-full of the awesomest quotes in history (no, I'm serious)!
Here are some pics from the movie and the awesome lines that go with them.

"Drop. Your. Sword."
"Ever heard of Plato? Aristotle? Socrates? Morons."
"I know something you don't know."


"What is that?"

"I.... am not left handed."

"Hellooo, Lady!!!"

I have to get off or else I would have posted more on here. The Princess Bride is the BEST movie EVER, surpassing Twilight (OBviously) and ALL the others out there.

1 comment:

2011 said...

julia, did you know that bethany has a copy of the script? yup..if you ask her nicely she'll probably bring it with her :o)