Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Want it to Rain!!!


Lately, it seems as though the South-Florida "world" has been getting really hot and dry. Dry on the ground, I mean, since the air is really humid in the mornings. But I do wish for it to rain and cool off, for in my book, 90 degrees is hot.


Really hot.


Today I was out with the dogs for 15-20 minutes, and when I came back in, I instantly ran upstairs to take a shower to cool off. I'm not that big a fan of showers, but when it's that hot outside, cooling off is really worth it.


I would really like it to rain since the grass around here is turning brown and ugly. Shucks, I like it when it's green! Even my dog Arwen loves the grass when it's really lush because she stands in it (it's really tall out back of our house) up to her head and chews on it.

I also want it to rain because (1) it sounds neat on the roof and (2) it kinda cools this oven-of-a-state off for a little while.

Now if only the clouds read this post.....




1 comment:

PenguinPI said...

Ha ha that's funny I didn't think it was that hot yesterday :)
but yes a bit of rain would be nice