(Disclaimer: I do not normally look like this)Lately, I've been realizing that most random things make me totally crack up inside.
Example: When I'm trying to write "you" but accidentally end up writing "youi," I think it's hilarious. I want to tell someone, spread the laughter and all, but whenever I do, everybody thinks I'm weird. Am I weird, or is everybody else odd?
Another example: I was playing Apples to Apples with my family and cousin Bethany, and the green card says "Swift." I was judging. Dad lays down a card that says "Noisy Neighbors," and I literally start laughing so much that I cry. I don't know why. I said, "Man, I don't know why that's so hilarious, but it is!!!"
Is it me, or was my brain wired the wrong way? Should I be laughing at this random stuff? You tell me!
4 comments:
I think laughing at random things is great! I do it all the time. Question have I seen that face before? I believe I have.
Yup, you have.
remember when we were playing apples to apples, and i used create your own card? that was funny!
:) Yes.
Now you have everybody playing "create your own card." It's really funny! :)
Post a Comment