As many of my readers know, I am now an official Facebook addict. Since I am denied the privileges of staying on Facebook for more than a half hour, I cannot get pictures up here, but hopefully they will be here tomorrow (Tuesday).
There is an application on Facebook called Pieces of Flair. Simply put, Pieces of Flair is a useless app that enables you to get "pins" to put on a "corkboard" and have everybody see them. It's pretty awesome.
No, really. It's addicting, too. Some of the "pins" are really clever, like one that has a picture of a kid named Calvin (from the Calvin and Hobbes comics) who is saying, "It's not denial... I'm just very selective about the reality that I choose to accept."
See? It's not a waste of time when I'm learning awesome quotes with which I use to confuse my friends!
Of course there are a bunch of others, some saying, "Don't follow in my footsteps- I run into walls," or "Happiness isn't good enough for me- I demand euphoria!!!" (The latter was another Calvin and Hobbes Flair.)
There are so many funny ones I would love to quote, but most are pictures with a caption that would make no sense if I just wrote the caption.
Alrighty, I just remembered that my cousin Kaitlyn posted something about this and added pictures to go with it. Woot. Here are some that she put on her blog. She put a lot more up, but these are the "elite two." If you know what I mean, which you probably don't because now I'm confusing myself. I'll stop now.
No comments:
Post a Comment