Today I was looking in the Best Buy catalog for a digital camera, and I found a cheap $90 one. It was okay, but there were some pretty bad ratings about it on the website. So I cruised around http://www.bestbuy.com/ looking for another one. I found this.
Pretty awesome, ain't it? This is $90 and a LOT better than the other one in the catalog. It can take 16 pictures, one after the other (really fast... you know) to capture the action better. I'm really excited about that.I'm so glad that I found this camera because the one we have is a lame Optio. It's fine and everything, but I've discovered pretty much all it can do, and all it can do is quite boring. :) I have decided to save up for this Nikon Coolpix. It will take a while, but I think the time that it takes will be worth it in the end.
Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment