Okay, to start off, let me tell you that the reason I'm posting this is because I have absolutely nothing better to do right now. Nothing. I can spend as much time on the computer as I want as long as I'm writing, so I'm writing. (You don't have to read this if you want.) :)
Today, it's 10:57 and I have three (3) subjects left to do. "Why aren't you doing them right now?" you wonder. Well, two of them involve my mom and she's wrestling a chicken right now (preparing it for dinner- those chickens are ferocious). The other one is piano practice, and I can only do that when Justice is doing something that doesn't require a bunch of concentration. He's requiring a bunch of concentration right now, reading some book for history.
So, here I am, on the computer, wondering what I can possibly write about. I've obviously already found something, but I'm running out soon. Eeep! I'll try to figure something out... for the next post.
Oh look! Mom's done with the chicken!!! Woot!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment