Okay, so I didn't do that great. But it was a first show, okay??
This is a video of the band Lead Casket's concert on May 30th. I had fun onstage, but I learned some pretty important stuff from watching the video. One thing I learned is to not become distracted and to make sure I'm hitting the notes right.....
We have another concert at a baby shower, of all places. Not much of a baby shower, but more like a baby party, in my opinion. There's going to be a lot of people there, possibly 80. The concert is going to be outdoors if all goes well, and hopefully I will do a lot better than the last show.
The concert was really small and it was at a "youth get together thingy" that had many people who, to put it simply, were not very "youthful." Apparently, it was just so awesome that people who were not "youths" had to come too. There were about three other performances that night on the same stage: A girl singing (I can't remember her name, but she was really good), a woman singing (she was also really good, but I still can't remember her name), and a REALLY good band that had some awesome songs. No, that band wasn't us, although we were awesome too.
Before the concert started, I had lots of fun. We went to the church at about 3:30 and had fun driving there, checked the sound, practiced a bit, took videos, ran up to the balcony 5,392 times, ran down from the balcony 5,392 times, and ate some food from Burger King.
If you are wondering who "we" is, here ya go:
"We"=
Lead Casket (Me, Joel, Jonathan, and Justice - we were missing our keyboardist Joe who couldn't make it)
Others (Mr. Roland, Matthew, Rebekah)
Of course we all didn't run up and down the stairs to the balcony. Only a select few did that. Mainly me and friend Rebekah. :)
I feel as though I am rambling on and on. I also feel as though my feelings are correct, and that I need to wrap up this post. So I shall.
No comments:
Post a Comment