Saturday, May 23, 2009

Going Down in Flames..... Germany Style

This might be interesting...


Here are the people I was battling against for conquest of Europe:


Mr. Dave (I'm not sure of his last name...) who was England
My Father who was France
Friend Joel who was Austria
Matthew (Joel's brother) who was Russia
Friend Jonathan who was Turkey
My bro Justice who was Italy
Aaaand, last but not least, the TEAM GERMANY..... My friend Amanda and I joined together to WIN!!!


Now, for a quick overview.


It started like a normal peaceful Europe. My friend Amanda and I (wahoo- go team Germany) allied with Turkey and Austria. The alliance was very rocky because Amanda and I did not trust the others, but we decided to cope for a bit. We made a move towards Russia.


In a while, we had all realized that Italy (Justice) was the enemy. He had many many supplies, and had a very large army that was marching towards Austria. Unfortunately for me, Austria was a next-door neighbor to me, so I was a little anxious about that since I can never trust Justice when battling over Europe. Of course we do this quite often. Battling over Europe, I mean.


In time, England made a move on us, supported by France. This was a shock to us, because France had firmly stated that all the French were on our side. Obviously, this was a lie. That began our demise. We were no longer close with Turkey, and Austria had been attacked quite savagely by Italy.


We decided to try to persuade Russia to let us go to Warsaw. He agreed, amazingly. We hung on for a while, with only two supply centres: Berlin and Warsaw. The next turn, we were cruelly invaded by France and England, with Russia stabbing us in the back by supporting an ever-larger Italy to Warsaw. That is when Team Germany truly went down in flames.


The war still went on. Russia fell, with only two armies left to destroy for the other countries. Austria had one fleet that was in the Aegean Sea, being supported by Turkey. France, England, and Italy were the main contenders.

Turkey and Italy finally won with a two-way draw.

No comments: