Picture above: Here's me and my dad on the way back from Peanut Isle. After almost 5 hours of snorkeling and being out in the sun, we were pooped.Picture below: My dad and Hudson rocking on the air-guitar while we were eating lunch and chillin'.

Picture above: These tiny fish were everywhere! Many times while I was snorkeling, I would find myself totally surrounded by countless little guys like these. I saw one barracuda, and I heard afterwards that some friends saw a ray. I wish I had seen that, but I didn't want to go far because the rocks scared me.... I'm such a chicken, I know.

Picture below: Here's a close up of a bigger-but-still-quite-tiny guy. He was a-nibblin' on the algae that grows on the rocks.

Picture above: Me and my dad, looking kinda strange underwater.
Picture below: The guys on the way back from Peanut Island.

Picture above: Lots o' fish near the rocks, just kinda hangin'.
Picture below: The rocks were right up near the surface, just piled on top of one another. There were more fish near the bottom of the rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment