So, since I'm desperate to post on this blog, I shall just say what's going on in my life.
Here goes:
- I played Airsoft for the first time today! I realized that getting hit by an Airsoft pellet really doesn't hurt. Now I am eager to do it again (not get hit, play the game)! It was fun, but very warm.... To put it lightly, when I stepped out the door, it felt like I had just sauntered in to an oven set on "self clean" mode.
- My dad just got back from his trip to Senegal, Africa. He has pictures and stuff on his website. There were a lot of stories that he told me and my family, but it's too hard to write them here, so I will have to let them go untold for the time being.
- My family got a Wii! We have two games for it: Wii Sports, and Deca Sports. No others. All sports. But they're fun, they're fun. Oh, we are probably the only family who has both Hitler and Stalin as Mii's. :) Just thought I might like to mention that.
- I am completely and unashamedly addicted to a game on Facebook called Farm Town. It's where you can grow your own crops and design a whole farm of your own. It's pretty cool.
I am absolutely devoid of ideas for anything else to write. :) I hope to come up with more inspiration later.
2 comments:
nice. get brawl!
:) I love that game... Love love love it!
Post a Comment