Monday, June 8, 2009

Some Random Stuff About Me

Here's a bunch of things that you probably know about me already. I just take pleasure from writing them. Oh, and I made this quiz-like thing myself.

The Basics

1). What is your name? Julia
2). What is your favorite color? Green, but I also like blue and black.
3). What is your favorite animal? Horse
4). What is your personality type? Sanguine/Choleric
5). What is your hair color? Blonde

Getting Deeper

1). What music do you like to listen to? I really like U2, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Flyleaf.
2). What do you like to do most? Hang out around horses and hang out with my friends.
3). Do you like to play video games? Oh, totally. I could play for hours.
4). Do you like to read books? Yes, I read for hours a day.
5). One of the things you like to do with friends: Play music.

Paper or Plastic?

1). Paper or Plastic? Plastic..... I like the feel of it. And it's fun to mess with.
2). Coke or Pepsi? Oh, totally Coke. I will drink Pepsi, but it can never rival Coke. Never.
3). Email or snail-mail? Both. I tend to write more when I send letters in the mail, though.
4). Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Rock Band. I really like Rock Band II.
5). Dogs or Cats? Dogs, dogs, dogs. Most definitely, dogs.

Finishing Up

1). Do you go to public school? No, I homeschool.
2). What instrument do you play? I play violin and piano.
3). What's the fastest you've ever typed? 94 words per minute.
4). Have you ever taken an online course? Yuparoo.
5). What book are you reading lately? Salamandastron by Brian Jacques.

There, I hope you like it. It's fun to write these things. I do this mainly for my own enjoyment, but for your benefit, I put them on this blog. :) I hope you appreciate it.

No comments: