Yesterday evening, my family had my dad's boss and his family over for dinner. Since they are visiting from Tennessee, we went to the beach in order to go out on the Juno Pier. I brought my camera with me on a whim and was rewarded with these awesome shots.After that day, I realized that small kids have got to be one of my favorite things to photograph. They're so much fun!!!
Don't be jealous.... What I do is just walk around with my camera a-lookin' for purty flowers, or when I go on outings with pals, I bring my camera and most of the time get some great shots. :D
2 comments:
You are making me jealous. You have so many cool things to photograph...I'm getting my camera...
Don't be jealous.... What I do is just walk around with my camera a-lookin' for purty flowers, or when I go on outings with pals, I bring my camera and most of the time get some great shots. :D
Post a Comment