Wednesday, October 7, 2009

*Gasp!* My Birthday is.... Tomorrow?

I've been thinking a lot this week about birthdays. My birthday, in particular. Because.... (fanfare please)..... it is tomorrow!!! (Tomorrow = October 8th) :D I must confess, I am quite excited about this.

Anyway, back to what I was thinking. I was thinking that maybe I'm already over 13 years old. It just depends on the leap years that have gone by. A leap year happens every four years, right? So then if I've been alive for (almost) 13 years, I have seen three extra "leap days," right? That means that I'm approximately 13 and almost 4 days old. I should have celebrated my birthday last week!!!!! :D

That's pretty much just an excuse to celebrate twice: once for the day that I was born, and once for the day that I've been alive for ____ years.

Mwahahahaha I conquer you, you "we should only have one birthday celebration a year" people.

No comments: