
On Thursday, I had an awesome 13th birthday. On Saturday, I had an AWESOME 13th birthday party!!! :D For the first time, I invited not just girls, but guys too. We had a blast!
For the first part of the party, we went outside and played airsoft in the woods. Then, after about an hour and a half had gone by, we went inside to eat pizza and do presents and the like. :D Yaaay for those! We then proceeded to eat cake and ice cream, then went outside once more to play some cops and robbers in the dark. When all the guys left, the girls stayed and slept over. We tried to pull an all-nighter, but failed miserably because we were all dead bored. :D Oh, and sleepy, too.
We tried to stay awake by (okay, this was NOT my idea) filling the sink with water, then dropping in about 15 ice cubes. After this, most of us stuck our faces in it, at least for five seconds. It actually didn't feel that cold, but man, was it refreshing. :D
When we woke up in the morning, my mom had made pancakes and scrambled eggs. We feasted on those tasty vittles while we looked through the Sunday catalogs and made fun of the Halloween products. When all had finished, we went outside to play a tad bit of volleyball before everyone had to go home.
I think that this birthday party was the best one that I've ever had. :D Yaay for friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment