Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Photo Shoot with Mrs. Amber

I recently went out with my unofficial photography teacher, Mrs. Amber, to tag along to a photo shoot for some of her clients. Well, when we were on our way to their house, they cancelled, so what did we do then? We did not go home, we went out to have some fun. :D

I ended up being the model for some pics, then Mrs. Amber let me use her Nikon. I was pretty excited about that, because it was a really nice one.... I think D90. But anyway, here are the pics that she took of me. I shall post the ones that I took later.
DSC_4490 by altogether lovely.
DSC_4610 by altogether lovely.
DSC_4608
DSC_4606
DSC_4579
DSC_4576
DSC_4572
DSC_4534
DSC_4515
DSC_4514
DSC_4509
DSC_4482
DSC_4532
DSC_4496
DSC_4487DSC_4490

2 comments:

Christine said...

Julia, you are so cute! I love these pictures- especially the second to last one and the first two! It looks like you had a lot of fun...but where are the pictures you took????

julia said...

Ahhh, I forgot about those. I shall post soon....