Man, does time seem to go by rocket fast or what? I seriously canNOT believe that Halloween was yesterday. Yesterday! It seems like it should still be June! Wowie.Last night, I went trick or treating with some of my best buddies: Sarah, Rebekah, Hannah, Maddie, Jessica, and a girl I had never met before, Daisy. They were supposed to be a flag football team, and I dressed up as a "mad" scientist. I put "mad" in quotations because I really just seemed to be a normal scientist. I had the safety goggles and the lab coat, but no frizzy hair or anything that showed that I was "mad." :D
We all had a total ball out there!!! We trick or treated in two neighborhoods: Maplecrest and Paseos. I liked Maplecrest better because there were less people trick or treating there than in Paseos. Paseos was packed full of huge crowds of kids roaming the neighborhood. Oh, and there were the scary decorations found in there. For me, personally, I like the minimalist types of decor - no decorations whatsoever. Maybe I'm just strange that way.
But yeah, we had a really really fun night and were all totally pooped by the time that we were done. Last night I looked through all of my candy and was glad to see that there weren't nearly as many disgusting treats ( Twizzlers, Dots, Swedish Fish, Laffy Taffy, etc.) as there were last year. :D
The pictures in this post are from two days before Halloween (my bro's birthday!). My mom and I went to the pumpkin patch to get a few of the tasty gourds (which we did not carve nor eat yet) and I brought my camera along.
Above: I was kneeling down to get a shot of the pumpkins when Mom walked right into the frame!!! I told her to look at the camera and smile, and I got this cool angle. :DBelow: Me sitting with the pumpkins.

Above: The "pumpkin salesman" said that "this is an example of when you carve early." :D I thought that was funny.
Below: The "pumpkin graveyard," as I call it, was separated by a looong stretch of land so that you couldn't smell the ickyness of it all. I braved it anyway and got this picture of disgusting pumpkins. What the reward.

Above: The "pumpkin salesman" said that "this is an example of when you carve early." :D I thought that was funny.Below: The "pumpkin graveyard," as I call it, was separated by a looong stretch of land so that you couldn't smell the ickyness of it all. I braved it anyway and got this picture of disgusting pumpkins. What the reward.

No comments:
Post a Comment