Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cleaning My Room (a.k.a. the Chore that Doesn't Go Away

Warning: some might think that this post is going to be boring. You know what? It just might be.

Lately, I've been cleaning my room, vacuuming my room, cleaning it again, then messing it up, cleaning it, messing it up, vacuuming, messing it up, cleaning it, etc. etc. I've just been thinking about it a lot so this is what I'll write about. :D

It seems like most of my time is spent either doing school or cleaning my room when a friend isn't over. I don't know.... this MUST be my imagination.

To put it simply, I have too. much. stinkin'. stuff. Gah! I can't seem to get rid of it, but I want to! I always think Hey, this could come in handy some day.... I'd better save it. or You know, I want to use this more often. I'm not going to throw it away today. Of course, the outcome always is I keep it somewhere in my closet without looking at it until the next time I scour my bedroom.

I know about this fault (or else I wouldn't be able to write about it), but I just can't seem to overcome it. I wish, I sincerely wish, that I could overcome it, but it appears to be permanent. I sure hope it's not.

I don't think I'm exactly a pack-rat. Not quite yet. I hope I'll never be. But all this stuff just kills me, especially since I'm stuck in a small bedroom for the time being. I love open space, which kinda stinks because of what I just mentioned: limited space.

I'm lazy ( :D ), so I need storage that'd be convenient... the likes of which is very hard to come by, unless it's a gigantic dresser, and, as aforementioned, I have absolutely no room for that class of furniture.

Any ideas?

No comments: